Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 April 2013

But wait there is more.

Further to yesterday's post and the failure of market driven processes to produce a sustainable Economy, it worries me somewhat that I see so much hoo-hah in the media about fossil fuels. I even heard about a pilot carbon capture electricity generator in the US. In the mean time I hear a lot about fracking, shale oil, Coal Seam Gas, Gas and oil hubs, new oil reserves.

What we should be hearing about is technological advances which increase the efficiency of solar cells, projects to build massive solar panel arrays in the world's deserts, advances in nuclear fusion technology, the discovery of new sources of energy...etc.

Seems to me someone has lost the plot. We need to focus on this problem for an extended period 100%.
Right Now.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment